• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

i have all the symptoms of heart problems, all anxiety?

bignbrown

Bluelighter
My circulation feels fucked, i always get pain in the left side of my chest and left arm, tingling, numbness, everything, ive had mris and everything on my heart, even after a 20g mephedrone binge, nothing serious seemed to show up.

Anyone else get this?

chances are if you're young and abusing drugs that it's just side drug effects.

atm ive stopped stimulants and dont play on using any other drugs apart from the occasional opiate or drink, i did abuse stims quite heavily so maybe it just got put under some strain. I am actually withdrawing mild-moderately from alcohol so maybe thats got something to do with it too.

Might be an idea to detox for a while, get some excersise and good food. Lots of water and no caffine etc. I'm sure if you lay off for a while you will get back to full health, Just need to let your body recover ^_^

I've got it before. It's anxiety man. Stop worrying about it, and it'll get slightly better. But it'll take a long time before it gets "normal" better. But if you keep worrying about it, it'll take longer for it to get better.

anxiety has caused me bad pain in my veins and can make me vomit and sweat and even trip out. this is especially common after a big round with stimulants. just keep trying to convince yourself that you're okay. you'll believe it eventually.

Anxiety can certainly contribute to heart symptoms. I've had chest pressure/pain and palpitations on and off for years now, twice I did an ECG and it was normal. The cardiologist told me that with anxiety the muscles around the heart can contract and it causes all sorts of symptoms that are actually benign.

I think it's our body's way of scaring us into learning how to calm down and take it easy.

I used mephedrone frequently for maybe three months at one point, and towards the end (particularly after) I got chest pains a lot. I'd say mephedrone's metabolites may be the problem.

Incidentally the pains have mostly subsided by now.

If you've had all of those tests done and nothing is wrong it sounds like it's anxiety. Do you ever get panic attacks?